Healthcare is a basic Human Right; hence:
1. The issue of Healthcare is a Human Rights issue.
2. The denial of Healthcare to even a single person is a violation of that person’s basic Human Rights; and is inhumane in and of itself.
3. The societal system which maintains that the rights of an individual or entity to make a profit is more important than the rights of an individual to have Healthcare is an inhumane system, and is a violation of basic Human Rights in and of itself.
4. The only way that a society can be a humane and just society is to ensure that each individual has Healthcare.
5. The logistics as to how to provide Healthcare to each and every individual then are necessary details in order to maintain our humaneness as a society and as a people.